Every IT project needs testing either at all stages or at the end of the project. Testing helps in identifying and resolving errors immediately before delivering the project to the client. Selenium is an open-source automated testing tool for web-based applications across various browsers. Due to its flexibility, Selenium is used to test many projects developed using various programming languages.
Did you know?
1. As Selenium can operate outside and within the browser environment it can playback and automate a test of an application in variety of browsers such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
2. Selenium is a set of tools which only supports web application testing and supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
3. Selenium Grid operates test on multiple machines like Windows, Linux and Macintosh at the same time and returns the results to a single log location.
4. FlexUISelenium, a new component is used in testing Flash Objects and also tests Flex UI interactions by combining with Selenium RC.
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis?
1. Demand for the software testers has seen the entire new rise in the recent time. The demand graph of the software tester has increased tremendously in the recent years
2. The need of Quality Analyst does not fall in the time of recession or economic downfall. The company growth might slow down but the job position for Quality Analysts never vanishes
3. Many Quality Analyst positions are project based so the better Tester you become the faster your salary will grow. New software is being developed every day all over the world
4. According to global research, every year Quality Assurance and Testing budgets are raised by 9% to achieve Company business objectives, thus creating a market for Quality Assurance professionals
5. Quality Assurance (QA) jobs gaining significance in the IT industry. May it be automation or manual software testing, demand for Quality Inspection experts/Quality Analyst is enormous!
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Elicitate documentation, standards and techniques to understand requirements from stakeholders
2. Understanding different project documents such as Planning phase, discovery, design, test and requirement artifacts
3. Ask right and relevant questions to gather information using various information gathering techniques such as Analysis, Brainstorming, Observation, Job Shadowing etc.
4. Plan writing and managing requirements documents
5. Initiate process modeling efforts and managing efficiently
6. Manage your workload efficiently.
7. Validate cost and verify built solutions
Bachelor’s degree are generally required for candidates, although some clients may request their Business Analysts possess a master’s degree. Bachelor’s degree programs in finance, accounting, business administration, may provide training for college students who want to become Business Analysts.
Who should attend this Training?
People with both technical and non-technical skills can enroll for this Business Analysis training. This is one of the most valued and respected profession, across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for,
1. Project Managers
2. Team Leaders
3. Senior Developers
4. Testing Managers
5. Solution Architect
6. System Analysts
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certification exams (CBAP and CCBA). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) or CCBA (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Business Analyst. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.