SAP HANA is an on-premise application that gathers real-time insights which comprises of modern hardware capabilities and memory-centric database which yield high-performance engine to process and store data. SAP HANA provides services that match the requirements as well as enhance the productivity of the organization. SAP HANA is a mature enterprise solution with enhanced capabilities like simplify IT, innovate modern applications, and accelerate insights to run mission critical business processes.
Did you know?
2. SAP has acquired SyBase in 2010 to accelerate the reach of its solution and drive forward the realization of in-memory computing vision on mobile platforms.This innovative platform can connect both applications and data (SAP and non-SAP) to reach 4 billion mobile subscribers through more than 850 operators using SyBase’s messaging network.
3. SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA, a browser-based integrated development environment (IDE) for SAP HANA-based application (which comprises web-based or mobile UIs, business logic, and extensive SAP HANA data models) development. This functions simultaneously with SAP HANA Runtime Tools (HRTT), SAP HANA Deployment Infrastructure (HDI), Application Lifecycle Management tools (ALM), and the XS Advanced runtime platform.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP HANA 1.0 SP12?
1. SAP HANA is one of the hot trends in the job market as the in-memory architecture and efficiency of SAP HANA has already drawn the attention of fortune 500 companies leading to a drastic change in the growth curve of installing and implementing HANA thus there is a great demand for certified HANA consultants.
2. Most popular companies implementing SAP HANA are Asian Paints, Mercedes-AMG, Vodafone, EMC, eBay, Colgate Palmolive, Coca-cola, Accenture, Sandisk, Unilever, Lenovo, Infosys, Cisco and many more need HANA experts. As a result the companies would need certified SAP consultants with niche skills who can adapt and get the platform going.
3. There are various job profiles for HANA consultants and most popular ones on demand are SAP HANA Cloud Experts, SAP HANA Modeler, SAP HANA Consultant and SAP HANA DB Admin.
4. As the demand is more and the number of good HANA resources are comparatively very less, the pay scale of a certified SAP HANA expert is 15 to 40 percent more than an average IT Salary.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Get end to end knowledge on implementing SAP HANA Solution
2. Understand the best practices for SAP HANA modeling and implementation, support or migration of SAP HANA Project
3. Gain Knowledge on SAP BI, SAP BO and data provisioning tools
4. Learn how to convert business requirement to technical requirement
5. Understanding different components of SAP (ECC, S/4 HANA)
6. Configure, report, monitor and dashboard creation using SAP HANA
7. Learn SAP HANA administration activities like managing users, storage and security
8. Writing SAP HANA queries and performance HANA tuning
1. Basics of SQL, Database & Data Warehouse
2. Knowledge about SAP BW preferred
3. Basic understanding of any ERP business process would be an added advantage
4.Pre-requisites Materials provided: SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
Who should attend this Training?
The SAP HANA platform is on demand due to its result oriented approach. This training and certification is suited for:
1. BW Application Consultants
2. Business Analysts
4. Technical/functional Consultants
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. (HANA Technology, HANA Associate and HANA Support). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP HANA, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP HANA Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online Training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed installation guide is provided to trainee to set up the SAP HANA software in their respective systems. Sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.