Mule is an event-based architecture, Actions within a Mule network are triggered by either event occurring in Mule or external systems. Mulesoft events always contain some sort of data, the payload. The payload is used or manipulated by components and a set of properties that are associated with the processing of the event. These properties are arbitrary can be set at any time from when the event was created. The data in the event can be accessed in its original state or in its transformed state. The event will use the transformer associated with the Endpoint that received the event to transform its payload into a format that the receiving component understands
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Thousands of organizations in 54 countries, from emerging brands to Global 500 enterprises, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and gain competitive advantage.
2. Policy Transactions
3. Introduction to PolicyCenter Configuration
4. Group pages and location settings
5. Configuring Task Assistants
6. Introduction to Product Model
7. Introduction to Product Model Configuration
8. Configuring product lines and policies
9. Configuring Modifiers
10. Users, Groups, Organizations, and Permissions
What is Guidewire?
Guidewire is a suite of software targeting the property and casualty insurance markets. It has full support for insurance operation, policy administration, billing, claims management and underwriting. Guidewire is far more sophisticated, feature rich and modern in comparison to legacy systems used in-house by insurance companies. Guidewire suite of applications help insurers achieve growth and change according to market situations. Guidewire products can be deployed in the cloud or in premises. The Guidewire insurance platform comprises of core operations, data and analytics and digital engagement. Guidewire insurance suite handles transactional systems of records. Guidewire data and analytics products help insurers make efficient use of data to gain insights into trends. Guidewire digital portals comprises of digital sales, service and claims management. Its InsuranceNow is a complete cloud based solution.
Customised Corporate Guidewire training
As can be seen, Guidewire offers various products for the insurance sector and not all of them are necessary. As such Pennonsoft offers custom Guidewire training with emphasis only on modules that are often in use. Subsequently participants can choose Guidewire training later on to further enhance their knowledge. It is common that insurance companies usually outsource their claims handling to various agencies and for personnel of such agencies we recommend custom Guidewire claim center training that focuses on the claims management part of this vast software solution for insurance companies
Why choose Penonsoft?
Pennonsoft conducts training only by professionals thoroughly experienced in Guidewire products. They have the expertise and industry experience as well as the teaching ability to transfer knowledge to participants of Guidewire corporate training programs. We are fully committed to ensuring that each participant receives thorough training and becomes fully proficient in the use of Guidewire in real life situations. Our rates are affordable and quality is the highest. We offer training with full support.
Setting up side-by-side appointments, The work life cycle, Introduction to Workflow, Processes and workflow elements, Overview of integration, Web services, Batch process, Plugins and Messaging, Guidewire Billing Center Training Curriculum, Introduction to Guidewire Configuration, Guidewire configuration technology, Data model of the training application, Product architecture guidewire, Starting Guidewire applications, Study guide, Documentation and support, Introduction to the Data Model, Content of the data model, Data Dictionary, Point, Expansion of base entities, Layers of base application entities, Entity Extension Files, Expansion of base entities, Creation of new entities, custom entities,Entity declaration files, Foreign keys and matrices, Definition of new entities, Advanced Data Model Design Functions, Guidewire Curriculum Complaint Center, The file of the application, The Claims Center data model, The claim file, Claims Process and Introduction to Income, Claim Processing – Business Perspective, Claim Processing – Functional Perspective, The Claims Admission Process, Automatic Claims Setup, New Claim Validation, Introduction to ClaimCenter Configuration, ClaimCenter data model, ClaimCenter user interface, ClaimCenter Rules, Import data into ClaimCenter, Configuring Claim Settings, Basis of Claims Configuration, Pre-established rules, Targeting rules, Work plan rules, Exposure and configuration of the activity, Configuring validation rules, Types of validation, Principles of the validation rule, Validation rules in the user interface, Warnings and Errors, Identification of invalid fields, Permit Settings, ClaimCenter Security Functionality, Check system permissions on Gosu, Creating System Permissions, Application permission keys.
Generic Training FAQs
How do you provide training?
Pennonsoft provides Role-based Instructor Led Live and Self Paced Video Training and certification programs by industry expert trainer’s using Online meeting tools like Citrix GotoWebinar.
What are the modes of training?
We provide three different modes of training:
- Instructor Led Live Training (ILLT) – In this mode students attend the Live online sessions as per the training schedule. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can also view the videos of the past sessions and post questions using the LMS system. Students can ask trainers question live during the session or offline using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Instructor Led Video Training (ILVT) – In this mode students do not attend Live online sessions but learn from the Session video recordings. Assignments and course materials access is provided using the LMS system. Students can post questions offline for trainers using the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
- Self-Paced Video Training (SPVT) – Self-paced video training program is designed to learn at your own pace. Students are given a access to the LMS system and learn thru pre-recorded session videos. They access the assignments and materials thru the LMS system. 24×7 access to Support is available.
What are the Technical Requirement for taking the Online Live training?
- Operating System: Windows XP or newer
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.x or newer
- CPU: P350 MHz, recommended P500+ MHz
- Memory: 128 MB, recommended 256+ MB RAM
- Free Disk Space: 40 MB, recommended 200+ MB for content and recordings
- Internet Connection: 28.8 Kbps, recommended 128+ Kbps
- Monitor: 16 bit colors (high color)
- Other: Sound card, microphone, and speakers OR headset with microphone
What are the Technical Requirement for taking the Online Live training?
Some of the major benefits are:
- Full Interactivity – Two-way voice over internet and web-conferencing tool. This tool enables participants to ask questions and collaborate with each other in an online virtual space and enables the online trainer to answer questions, take simulations, and receive answers instantaneously. Every trainee can view the trainers desktop and vice versa.
- Cost Savings and Convenience – Courses can be completed from home, the office, or wherever the Internet is accessible. There is no need to travel to a specific location to attend a training program. Less overhead cost for the company and the savings is passed on to the trainees. Shorter course schedules mean that projects don’t have to be put on hold while participants train (for corporations).
- Never Miss a Session – With online training, you can receive archived video recorded sessions to all enrollees and the streaming video recording links are posted on the Training blog after each session. Participants may view these sessions to review sessions post-class or make up a missed class as needed. Accesses to Video Recordings are available after the training end thus making it easy for you to review after training ends.
- Location Independent –You may join for an online instructor-led course from any part of the world without having to travel. Trainees can attend from USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, Australia, India and many other countries around the world.
- Affordable – Classroom sessions are expensive. You pay for Hotel, Food, Travel plus Course Fees. All those overhead costs quickly add up to more than 5,000 dollars. Online training programs costs less and is a fraction of that cost of classroom training.
- Best Trainers – If you are taking a Classroom training, you are restricted to take the training from the best instructors available in that area only. This is Not the case in Online training setup. We hire and work with Best trainers throughout the world with the power of internet.
- Career Focused –The online IT training courses match the tasks, assignments or projects you perform for employers on the job guaranteeing that the new skills you gain after training are immediately relevant to your career or employer.
- Shorter Sessions – By providing shorter session duration and then providing assignments, gives the trainees time to understand the concepts and practice from the assignments and be prepared for the next session. Online training sessions are each 2-3 hrs long and only cover 10hrs per week. Classes are scheduled 2-3 days apart giving you time to practice.