Data has become an integral part of every organization, be it small or large; and maintaining it in a proper form has become difficult. Hadoop is a revolutionary open-source framework for software programming that took the data storage and processing to next level. Hadoop platform is used for structuring data and solves formatting problem for subsequent analytic purposes. Hadoop Administration is one of the specialization areas of Hadoop framework which helps in Hadoop Installation, Hadoop Security, Setting up Hadoop clusters and log files and designing, testing and building Hadoop environments.
Did you know?
1. The need for Hadoop Operations and Administration experts to manage Hadoop Clusters is becoming vital due to the increased adoption in traditional IT solutions and increased number of Hadoop implementations in production environment
2. A study at McKinsley Global Institute predicted that the annual GDP in Manufacturing and Retail industries will increase to $325 billion with the use of big Data Analytics.
3. LinkedIn’s data flows through Hadoop clusters.User activity, server metrics, images,transaction logs stored in HDFS are used by data analysts for business analytics like discovering people.
4. As per Industry trends, the demand for Big Data Hadoop has begun in 2011. More than 87% of companies have implemented Big Data Hadoop in three years and redefined the competitive landscape of various industries.
Why learn and get Certified in Big Data and Hadoop Admin?
1. Leading multinational companies are hiring for Hadoop technology – Big Data & Hadoop market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 (Forbes).
2. As per Market and Markets research, it is expected that the Big Data Analytics is anticipated to reach USD 13.9 billion by the end of 2017. Thus there is a huge demand for the certified Hadoop Administrators who have niche skills in the admin domain and adapt to Big Data and Analytics environment.
3. Most popular companies implementing Big Data Hadoop are EMC Corporation, Apple, Google, Oracle, Hortonworks, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and many more need several job openings with various designations.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand how Hadoop solves the Big Data problems, about Hadoop cluster architecture, its core components and ecosystem
2. Have knowledge on different Hadoop components, understand working of HDFS, Hadoop cluster modes and configuration files.
3. Be expertised in Hadoop 1.0 cluster setup and configuration, setting up Hadoop Clients using Hadoop 1.0 and resolve problems simulated from real-time environment
4. Work on the secondary namenode, working with Hadoop distributed cluster, enabling rack awareness, maintenance mode of Hadoop cluster, adding or removing nodes to your cluster in adhoc
5. Gain knowledge day to day cluster administration tasks, balancing data in cluster, protecting data by enabling trash, attempting a manual failover, creating backup within or across clusters, safeguarding your metadata and doing metadata recovery or manual failover of NameNode recovery.
6. Have capability to cluster, cluster sizing, hardware, network and software considerations, popular Hadoop distributions, workload and usage patterns, industry recommendations in Hadoop 2.0 environment.
Fundamental knowledge on any programming language and Linux knowledge is required so that the participants should know how to navigate and modify files within the Linux environment.
Who should attend this Training?
The Hadoop Administration course is best suited to professionals with IT administrator experience such as:
1. System Administrators
2. Windows Administrators
3. Linux Administrators
4. Infrastructure Engineers
5. DB administrators
6. Big Data Architects 7. Mainframe professionals
8. IT managers
9. Support engineers
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Cloudera (CCAH). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Hadoop Administration, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Hadoop Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.