DevOps software development practice is best known for its collaboration guidance combining Development and System Operations to achieve the capability to communicate, collaborate, integrate and automate to enhance the workflow between IT operation professionals and software developers for faster development and deployment. Our online training course helps you to master various operations and development within an organization to make the lifecycle of an application faster and more predictable for both Developers and Operations team.
Did you know?
1. Walt Disney, one of the world’s largest media companies, adopted DevOps practices to embrace automation, cross-team collaboration, agile and lean methodologies and data-driven business intelligence to perform digital online operations and to achieve transformation and acceleration in Disney business successfully.
2. After Amazon had deployed DevOps, the engineers were allowed to scale capacity up or down incrementally and they could deploy code every 11.7 seconds on average which results in decrease in the number, duration of outages and increase in revenue.
3. DevOps, a hybrid of development and operations is a new field, recognizing that software development, quality assurance, and IT operations all depend on each other to improve operational performance.
Why learn and get Certified in DevOps?
1. DevOps salaries are on the rise. Over 76% of respondents reported an increase in 2014 earnings compared to 2013, while 22% reported no change. The median salary for a DevOps professional is $105,600.
2. DevOps Career has approximately 62% of job stability with the increasing market value.
3. It Builds the relation between the development and operations directly by providing systems into production reliably, rapidly and safely to transfer the business operations faster and decrease the risk of production changes.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand the concepts and importance of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps in day-to-day real-time problems
3. Implement the DevOps concepts and practices including Agile, IT Service Management and Lean
4. Implement Automated System Update, Installations and Deployments
5. Build Automation by applying DevOps in an Enterprise environment
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Define and understand the critical success factors and key performance indicators
There are no specific prerequisites to become a DevOps practitioner. However, anyone with IT experience or basic networking and Linux knowledge can become a DevOps practitioner.
Who should attend this Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected IT professionals whose market demand is growing rapidly with the emergence of new job roles. This professional certification course is ideally suited for:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Testing Professionals
4. Software Developers and Architects
5. Security Engineer
6. Integration Specialist
7. Release Manager
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the DevOps Practitioner course (DevOps Foundation). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in DevOps, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.