Amazon Web Services Essentials Storage Basics On AWS Security On AWS Understanding AWS Global Infrastructure Overview of Required Service Introduction to Amazon Web Services IAM (Identity Access Management) Getting Started with IAM, IAM Users, Groups, Policies & Roles Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) S3 Essentials Getting Started with S3 and RRS Storage S3 Bucket/Object Versioning and LifeCycle Policies S3 Bucket Cross region replication Encryption of data in AWS Moving data to Glacier
Did you know?
1. EC2-Classic Essentials
2. Launching an EC2 Instance into The Default VPC
3. Working with EC2-Classic Security Groups
4. Web Application Hosting
5. Configuring The AMI for Our Web Application
6. EBS Volumes and Snapshots
7. Working with Public and Private IP Addresses
8. Working with EC2-VPC Security Groups
9. CloudWatch and EC2
10. What Are EC2 Placement Groups?
11. Controlling EC2 with Amazon Command Line Interface
12. Instance Metadata and User Data
13. ELB: Configuring The Elastic Load Balancer
14. Auto Scaling and Bootstrapping Application
Prepare for Certification
Relational Database Service (RDS) RDS Essentials Launching an RDS Instance into The Default VPC RDS Security Groups DynamoDB (NoSQL Service) DynamoDB Essentials Amazon DynamoDB Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) VPC Essentials Building A Non-Default VPC Configuring A NAT Instance DB Subnet Groups Configuring A Web Application in VPC Amazon Route53 Route53 and DNS Failover Latency Based Routing Weighted Routing Policies in Route53 Distributed Services An Overview of Amazon SES An Overview of Amazon SWF Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS).